[Asterisk-biz] Philipines IAX/SIP Termination

r00t intrusiondetection at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 21:30:28 MST 2005

You were not able to provide me with exact pricing. You could provide
me with nothing. I was grasping at straws hoping you could give me
info of any type. You were contacted by myself through 3 different
email addresses, seeking information on your services. None of them
were ever replied too. If it's this much of a pain to PURCHASE your
service I shudder to imagine the quality of said service,let alone
assistance after the initial purchase.

If your running (or perpetrating to run) a legit service could you not
have easily looked on google yourself? Could you not have directed me
to google? Do you know what customer service is?

Well, we all know the answer to that. What I would like to see
answered is a question posed by Herman Webley
<herman.webley at blitzllc.com> in a post to asterisk-biz entitled :
[Asterisk-biz] Yet another DID request asterisk-biz.

"Amarfone.com's virtual T1 offering is by far the closest to what I am
looking for, but I've been made wary of amarfone.com by Rehan's post
(paid for DID, but do DID). Can anyone post their _good_ experiences
with amarfone.com?"

I second this. Could someone please post a positive experience with this vendor?

Thanks.