[Asterisk-biz] Philipines IAX/SIP Termination

Chris Joe chris at amarfone.com
Thu Mar 31 19:54:31 MST 2005

       Yes , obviously these make em go hmm.. ! That someone feels asking
for Manila code would be something worth to judge someone knowledge. I
think you know , you can search any area codes of any country within 10
secs. I can give you area codes of Ghana , eve though I don't provide DIDs
there , how ? Do you think it would have been very hard to answer that
taking for granted that he doesn't knew it ?

   Now the support there did not respond because it was more like a stupid
question identical to some queries that we face , like looking for USA DIDs
and asking for the area code of USA .

    Things do make me go hmm....

Cheers,

Chris Joe