[Asterisk-biz] Lowered Prices on Sipura SPA-2000 and SPA-1001 and more

Cory Andrews cory at voipsupply.com
Thu Mar 31 18:02:34 MST 2005

VOIPSupply.com has recently lowered prices on some of our popular products.

Sipura SPA-2000 is now available at $64.95 in single quantities
Sipura SPA-1001 is now available at $59.95 in single quantities

Also, Linksys has announced a $5/per unit price increase for all
distributors on the popular PAP2-NA adapter.  We have a large inventory
of these stocked prior to the price increase on March 28, 05, and have
them available at $54.95/ea for approved service providers.  Take
advantage, our current price on these will inevitably go up once our
current stock is depleted.

We are also offering agressive pricing on Audiocodes, Mediatrix and
Vegastream Analog and Digital VOIP Gateways.

New Product Notes/Announcements

Note to fans of the Digium IAXy - There is a new version of the IAXy
which will soon be released.  We are not certain if any technical
enhancements have been made to the product, but I have been told there
is a new form factor for the device which may help with the heat
dissipation issues that have been mentioned on the forums.  We
anticipate there may be a lag in supply on the IAXy as the changeover to
the new device occurs.

Snom 360 Phone began shipping today

Grandstream GXP-2000 Phone availability is still limited.  We are
filling backorders in chronological order, and Grandstream is shipping
us a limited allotment each week.

Grandstream HandyTone 488's are now available, although supplies are
somewhat limited.

Zultys is bringing several new variations of the Zip2 IP phone to market
in the coming weeks.

After a few weeks of little to no availability, the Hitachi-Cable
Wireless-IP-5000 phone is once again available.

--
Cory Andrews
Senior Partner