[Asterisk-biz] LiveVoip 99 Cent DID's One Day Only

Randal Anston packet at iphell.com
Tue Mar 22 18:09:23 MST 2005

LiveVoip USA DID's will be on Sale April 1st for 99 cents each. Our
setup fee & minutes will also be reduced for one day. All times EST.
If we do not have the DID you require in stock, just download our DID
list in spreadsheet format so you can place your order. DID's that we
order take 5-7 working days to arrive. 99 Cents DID's are here for One
Day Only and that's No Fooling. http://www.livevoip.com Our DID's are
listed here: https://livevoip.com/livevoipmain/purchase/SignUP.php We
offer thousands of locations to choose from. One Day Only.

http://www.livevoip.com/index.php?subject=1&content=DIDsale

Randal Anston
Livevoip LLC
http://www.livevoip.com