[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Developer Sought

Luis Corchon Luis at oncall258.com
Tue Mar 22 22:32:34 MST 2005

Seeking experienced Asterisk developer for completion of custom-developed
IVR. Our system is 90% done, we need just minor polishing. Our company's
'virtual helpdesk' system allows our technicians to answer client calls on
the field, using a round-robin setup. All calls are logged and recorded, but
there are problems in the logging format and recording naming convention. A
transfer function is set up so that calls can be remotely transferred to
another extension, but that feature is also incomplete. We seek a dedicated
engineer with fast response times to take over the initial polishing as well
as a long term support agreement. Please reply off-list with your contact
information, relevant experience, and rates. If you are local to us that
would be a plus.