[Asterisk-biz] UK Toll Free

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala - Super Technologies I rehan at supertec.com
Thu Mar 31 04:50:40 MST 2005

Dear Criag,

Thank You for refering to us  @ super technologies.

Virtualphoneline.com is still in its innitial stages, people have noticed spellings and other
mistakes on it, and we are working on it to fix it.

Virtualphoneline.com was targeted to CONSUMERS and since consumers do not
understand what on earth is SIP we did not even put it there.

Once you login to your account, after signup ( not payment) you can change your ring to
number to a sip or iax2 address.

Also Nicklass is looking for pstn termination not SIP as per his email to me.

Thank You again for studying us out, please DO point any new features or errors u may
encounter on the site.

Rehan