[Asterisk-biz] credit card payment

Bob - TeleSys bob at telesys.cc
Wed Mar 30 17:40:11 MST 2005

Chargebacks are something else to be considered as well.

Merchant accounts are subject to having the entire amount charged taken back
from you if card was lost or stolen - if customer claims fraud you don't
even get to argue your side;  and, they usually require a personal
guarantee.

Does PayPal charge back for fraud or lost/stolen accounts?

Best solution we find is prepay by Western Union.