[Asterisk-biz] AreskiCC - Scaling experiences

David John Walsh davidjohnwalsh at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 14:21:23 MST 2005

Further to my last on this subject, I went and reviewed the set up and
I made a minor error!!!

I actually have over 350,000 different PIN code accounts running on
the box, not 3,500 - a huge difference and much much more than I'll
ever need.

Thank you for pointing out the way to change the time out - at least
now I can generate them in one go now.

Regards
David