[Asterisk-biz] credit card payment

Kenneth Shaw ken at expitrans.com
Wed Mar 30 12:51:57 MST 2005

Business decision. How fast do you want your money? If you're dealing
with Visa/MC/AMEX/Disc and selling to US citizens from foreign shores,
your cash moves about 2-3 days slower. There's all kinds of various
issues that crop up. Of course its done all the time, but in general,
its easier to process credit cards with a processor and banking presence
on the shore you're acquiring credit from. Hope that clarifies a little
by what I meant.