[Asterisk-biz] credit card payment

Glenn glenn at net127.com
Wed Mar 30 11:58:08 MST 2005

Herman Webley said:

>> Why would a customer trust you when you only accept paypal payments?
>> Its
>> instant sign of "hello, I am very small and I can't even afford to
>> bother setting up a merchant account".

Well, VoipJet only accepts PayPal unless you make "special arrangements."
They are one of the lowest priced and best quality termination providers
around.

As for trust, they give you $0.25 to prove the service works, then you
only have to spend $10 to start your account. It doesn't take a whole lot
of trust for me to hand over $10 to a company that a) I know works and b)
has good references from this list.

Going forward, I still have all recourses available to me as if I had paid
them directly with a credit card.

cheers,
glenn