[Asterisk-biz] (no subject)

Race Vanderdecken asteriskbiz at codetyrant.com
Wed Mar 30 08:41:11 MST 2005

Greetings All,

      I am looking for input on what an SS7 interface to Asterisk should
look like and what it will need to be of any use.

      If you don't want to help then don't whine and complain about how
you don't need SS7. All comments made in jest are welcome; points will
be awarded for cheekiness and good puns.

      The code won't be written for a while because the design must
predate the coding. But please let me know if you would like it done a
certain way or need a certain feature.

      CLASS 5 or 4
      SCP, SSP, SCT
      Local Exchange
      MU2A, MU3A
      SG

      The code will be written in C++ and will work with Asterisk.

      Race "The Tyrant" Vanderdecken
      Somewhere near Timbuktu