[Asterisk-biz] (Fwd) Receipt for Your Payment to AmarFone Inc.

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala - Super Technologies I rehan at supertec.com
Wed Mar 30 01:53:33 MST 2005

www.amarfone.com

I paid them this amount for a did in January,

I am still waiting for them to issue the DID to me

No reply from support also :(

Rehan

Date sent:      	Mon, 10 Jan 2005 13:07:30 -0800
From:           	service at paypal.com
To:             	rehan at mysuperphone.com
Subject:        	Receipt for Your Payment to AmarFone Inc.

Dear Rehan Ahmed,

This email confirms that you have paid AmarFone Inc.
(paypal at amarfone.com) $25.00 USD using PayPal.

This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL
*AMARFONEINC".

Payment Details

                                                         Transaction
                                                                 ID:

0P826085JF580982F

                                                              Total:

$25.00 USD

                                                        Item/Product
                                                               Name:

BD DID Extension

                                                        Item/Product
                                                             Number:

bd8801x1

                                                              Buyer:

Rehan Ahmed

Business Information

                                                           Business:

------- End of forwarded message -------Super Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida
http://www.supertec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, TODAY!
http://www.VirtualPhoneLine.com - Get A US, UK, EU Number, Forward it to any
number in the world instantly, Record your calls, Look who is calling you. Try it,
you will love it.
http://www.PhoneOpia.com - SIP Based OPEN Phone Services.
http://www.MySuperPhone.com - The NEXT Generation of Telephone.
Http://www.ip-pabx.com - One World, One Number, One Pabx, All Hosted