[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk consultant wanted for small proof of conceptsystem development

Matt Riddell matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Sun Mar 27 00:42:45 MST 2005

Dan Iordanescu wrote:
> Hi Kent,
>
> You don't need a consultant. Just buy a Epygi Quadro 2X for about USD595
> and it does the lot out of the box with friendly and fancy web-based
> management.
> Ask me if you have questions. We can chat on Skype or a SIP network.

If you read the OP's Subject line (that's the one above) you will see he
wanted an Asterisk Proof Of Concept system.  That means he wants to
"Prove the concept of Asterisk".

How exactly will this glorified ATA help him at all?

Although this is a biz list, it is the ASTERISK biz list.

I can only hope for your sake that you're trolling...

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell