[Asterisk-biz] Asterik consultant wanted for small proof of conceptsystem development

Dan Iordanescu dan at TelEmania.com.au
Fri Mar 25 16:15:37 MST 2005

Hi Kent,

You don't need a consultant. Just buy a Epygi Quadro 2X for about USD595 and it does the lot out of the box with friendly and fancy web-based management.
Ask me if you have questions. We can chat on Skype or a SIP network.

Best of luck,
Dan.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kent Gormat
  To: asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com
  Sent: Friday, March 25, 2005 11:37 PM
  Subject: [Asterisk-biz] Asterik consultant wanted for small proof of conceptsystem development

  We'd like a consultant help us configure a small Asterisk proof of concept system. The system will need to be configured remotely and have the following configuration:

  Digium Wildcard X100P FXO

  1 analog extension

  1 SIP extension (Cisco 7650)

  Voicemail tree

  Auto attendant configuration

  Installation of a web based manager

  We currently have a basic Signate installation up and running that has not been configured, so I believe the basics are in place. Interested parties should contact me directly at kgormat at golcg.com .