[Asterisk-biz] PBX Billing Engine

aza aza at azaclauson.com
Wed Mar 23 12:39:13 MST 2005

Yes the billing system is completely separate from the
asterisk PBX, it
was designed that way.

You are right though, there is a need to allow asterisk to
limit calls based
on a customer's credit. To that end we have two asterisk
modules we are
working on that call web services on the billing system to
get the
remaining call credit and if running low sound a warning
before cutting
the call off. These modules aren't ready yet.

Aaron