[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk voip service providers network?

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala - Super Technologies I rehan at supertec.com
Tue Mar 22 02:37:40 MST 2005

Dear Jason

for managing did's we have created didx.org u  and others can use that

if u want to add any features on them, just ask us

rehan

> If someone has tried starting something like this up, please point me in the right direction.
> Otherwise, I would like to take a stab at coordinating an asterisk service providers group.
>
> Basically, the function would be to route traffic to each other and share are local lata gateway
> access from our * boxes.
>
> We would need to hammer out:
>
> Prices per minute for inbound termination
> Prices per month for renting DID™s.
> Methods of payment
> Online billing and rating.
> Swapping ideas regarding features and services, and marketing
>
> What you must have:
>
> Asterisk hooked up to some PRI™s
> A rating and provisioning engine.
> Be offering a retail VoIP service
> A genuine retail website where you sell the service
>
> If there are groups that are doing this already, please point me in the right direction, I would sure
> be interested. I am going live with my retail VoIP service in the central florida market in April. If
> not, I would like to get together with serious people who would seriously work to put it together,
> that don™t have visions of billions dancing in their heads, and are about putting in the effort to
> build up a team network concept that may pay off big later on. Don™t email me if you are in the
> dream stage, and don™t email me if all you want is to know what™s in it for you. This isn™t an ad for
> me to make any dues or subscription fees off of you. I am not here to sell my
> billing/rating/provisioning engine. If you want, as I do, to put a big dent in your ILEC™s business,
> and hammer out a way to compete with the bloatvoips of the internet, let™s talk.
>
> Email me if you are interested.

Super Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida
http://www.supertec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, TODAY!
http://www.VirtualPhoneLine.com - Get A US, UK, EU Number, Forward it to any
number in the world instantly, Record your calls, Look who is calling you. Try it,
you will love it.
http://www.PhoneOpia.com - SIP Based OPEN Phone Services.
http://www.MySuperPhone.com - The NEXT Generation of Telephone.
Http://www.ip-pabx.com - One World, One Number, One Pabx, All Hosted