[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk voip service providers network?

gsmith at voipsupply.com gsmith at voipsupply.com
Mon Mar 21 18:59:42 MST 2005

Jason et al:

I think this is a great idea. Although I am not a service provider, I work
with hundreds of them. I would like to contribute to this group in anyway
possible. Everyopne needs equipment, et al. that I can provide and am
willing to set-up special pricing, rates, services, etc if it would help
the group. Feel free to contact me at anytime and I will see what I can do
to help.

Thanks,

Garrett @ VoIPSupply.com