[Asterisk-biz] RE: Asterisk-Biz Digest, Vol 8, Issue 34

Netweb Group, Inc. netwebgroup at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 19 12:34:37 MST 2005

Sorry for the Top Post.
----------------------
Dan,

Do you read all your emails, before you post them here?

A few months ago it was a lot of SPAM about the book you
published about Asterisk. The book as we know by now was a
collection from different pages from Wiki and the Asterisk docs
and hence was shot down by many as not worth the bloated price.

After that you have started spamming this list with your resume
and it looks like you have got response from one individual,
who never called you back, and you went on posting your resume
with an appeal to this list for that one guy to call you back.

Have you realized that people in this lists are ignoring you
for whatever reason, inspite of the fact that you may be a
skilled individual in installing and configuring Asterisk?

Now, this post - which by the very nature of the language and
content, appears retarded at the best and demented at the
worst.

For a guy who was looking for a job a couple of days ago, how
can you do all these things like, 'opening a our sourceing
company' and 'creating a web site....' and 'remote VoIP people
answering service type people' and stuff?

Most of the members here already have web sites and they also
have been sourcing stuff they need. Where as you are still
dreaming to create all this. Why dont you come back here when
you have something to show, what you have.

What is the deal? Can you elaborate as to how the members of
this biz list could help you? This may save some time for
everyone in this forum.

Seshu Kanuri