[Very OT] Re: [Asterisk-biz] Call

William Waites ww at groovy.net
Wed Mar 16 07:35:32 MST 2005

On Tue, Mar 15, 2005 at 10:44:32PM -0700, Dan na wrote:

> This message and any included attachments are from VoIP With Asterisk. And
> are intended only for the addressee(s). The information contained herein may
> include trade secrets or privileged or otherwise confidential information.
> Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying, distributing, or using
> such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received
> this message in error, or have reason to believe you are not authorized to
> receive it, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender by
> return e-mail.

Dan.

Thank you for not replying an quoting whole digests.

But please be aware that a standard .signature file should be no more than
6 lines, 80 columns. Also, even though these pseudo-legalistic paragraphs
are dubiously enforceable when you send email to a specific person, they
are by definition ridiculous when you post to a public forum.

So I hereby notify you that I am pretty sure you sent this by accident and
didn't want me to read it. I can't think of any other reason why you should
send such gibberish. Please be more careful next time and try not to send
secret emails to a public list, and please try to conserve bandwidth and
people's disk space everywhere by not including useless disclaimers.

Thank you,
William Waites