[Asterisk-biz] Call

Dan na workinggod at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 15 22:44:32 MST 2005

hello all  Dan here once again, a few weeks ago I posted my resume on this
site, there as a person that called my from the USA, that had some work they
needed someone to do, I am hoping this message gets to the right person,
anyway they said they where going to send me information on there
idea/company could you please email me at workinggod at hotmail.com as my
other account is having some problems.

Thank you
Dan Cole Jr

This message and any included attachments are from VoIP With Asterisk. And
are intended only for the addressee(s). The information contained herein may
include trade secrets or privileged or otherwise confidential information.
Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying, distributing, or using
such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received
this message in error, or have reason to believe you are not authorized to
receive it, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender by
return e-mail.

to offer.
first two months FREE*.