[Asterisk-biz] 802.11b desktop phones

Jeff Heath jheath1 at optonline.net
Tue Mar 15 21:47:15 MST 2005

you had it right the first time, I'm specifically looking for desktop
phones with wifi built-in.  The scenario here is a low-tech environment
where person has a phone but not necessarily a computer  at their desk
or a more high-tech situation where a company has moved into a new space
and wants to do everything wireless.

thanks,

Jeff