[Asterisk-biz] 802.11b desktop phones

cory at voipsupply.com cory at voipsupply.com
Tue Mar 15 21:41:38 MST 2005

Jeff - If you are looking for a portable wireless IP Phones, we also stock.

Hitachi IP5000
Pulver Phone
Zyxel 2000
Cisco CP-7920

>From your original post, I thought you were looking specifically for a
"desktop" form factor phone that had WIFI capabilities.  If not, just look
under WIRELESS IP Phones on our website for specs on the above.

Yes, I am certain you will see more WIFI extensible phones in the coming
months, as well as hybrid cellular/ WIFI VOIP phones.

Cory @ VOIPSupply.com