[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk consultant in Amarillo

Doug Millsaps asterisk at txpe.net
Tue Mar 15 13:03:04 MST 2005

I have (almost) successfully implemented Asterisk (*@Home) in my small
office (4 people).  I found out our corporate office is looking at possibly
replacing their PBX system because it is undersized (company
growing).  After explaining to the president my setup and its capabilities,
he is interested in learning more and possibly getting a quote to convert
all of our offices to one system.  In addition to Amarillo, we have offices
in Midland, Austin, New Braunfels, Tulsa, OK, and Hobbs, NM.

The Amarillo office currently has 12 lines & ~30 extensions.  There are
actually two (related) companies that work at this location.

I would prefer to find a consultant who is based in Amarillo or very near
by (maybe Lubbock).  If you know Asterisk and live in, or near, Amarillo,
please send me an e-mail for more details.

Thanks,
Doug