[Asterisk-biz] Opportunities for good billing solutions

Joseph Benden joe at thrallingpenguin.com
Fri Mar 11 17:24:13 MST 2005

Hello,

My company, Thralling Penguin LLC, has been working on a billing
solution, but as everyone points out - it's a huge project.

I would like to say that I've been working on a few PHP scripts for
rating calls, monthly billing, PDF invoicing, etc.  However, I want to
completely rewrite them in C/C++.  My current PHP billing system just
doesn't scale well, and I need it too.  :)

So, I'm offering to help start this project....

Anyone else in?  :)   Maybe I could host the CVS, etc. or we could even
use SourceForge, doesn't matter, I've actually got a ton of bandwidth
and servers...

Let me know!

Thanks,
-Joseph Benden