[Asterisk-biz] Opportunities for good billing solutions

steve szmidt steve at szmidt.org
Thu Mar 10 21:42:51 MST 2005

On Thursday 10 March 2005 18:23, snacktime wrote:
> Yes it's a huge job, and if you try to do it all at once it would be a
> while before you had a usable product.  That said, I think you could
> divide it up into 2-3 pieces that can be used either by themselves, or
> as additional pieces to the puzzle as you move along in the
> development.

I applaud your attitude! Damn the torpedoes! Full speed ahead!

If you think it can be done, do it! Impossible things are often done by people
who don't know it can't be done. I've got lots of experience with that type
of thing. What you are looking for is people who can flow power to your
efforts, not try to say you cannot do it.

It might not be intentional, but people often say things like that not
realizing that they are actually not helping.

--

Steve Szmidt

"They that would give up essential liberty for temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                                Benjamin Franklin