[Asterisk-biz] international voip rate question

steve szmidt steve at szmidt.org
Fri Mar 11 00:47:19 MST 2005

On Friday 11 March 2005 01:43, snacktime wrote:
> I've noticed that in many cases, calling cards and dial around is
> still cheaper than what is being offered via voip for international
> calls.  Is this merely a matter of not being enough call volume for
> the voip providers to cut better deals?

The thing to watch out for w calling cards is that they have fees attached to
them which are not obvious. Usually they f.ex. have a high connect charge. So
in the end you don't get the actual rate published.

--

Steve Szmidt

"They that would give up essential liberty for temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                                Benjamin Franklin