[Asterisk-biz] Price

Turgut Abacioglu runningprince at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 04:07:29 MST 2005

This is also good.
http://www.voipapp.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Alistair
Cunningham
Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2005 1:05 PM
To: Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-biz] Price

Dan Na,

I'm already working on such a thing. Take a look at:

http://call-market.com/

The code is coming along, but so far, not many users.

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
Telephony, Database, Unix consulting worldwide
+44 (0)7870 699 479
http://integrics.com/

Dan na wrote:
> Hello All I am in the middle of creating a site that is going to be
> devoted in finding the cheapest VoIP service, I am looking at talking to
> all the different VoIP ld and local service providers, that support
> asterisk, and getting all the different area codes they offer, and
> housing it all on one system does anyone figure this will be a service
> people can use?

> MSNR Calendar keeps you organized and takes the effort out of scheduling
> get-togethers.

http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=htt
p://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines