[Asterisk-biz] Making Asterisk accept fax2mail

Hakem Taourchi ht at phonitel.com
Sun Mar 6 03:09:25 MST 2005

All,

We currently have several Asterisk installs :

1-) Development environment box;
2-) Test environment box ;
3-) Production  box;

To current voip usage, we would like to add the fax2mail service and
fax2fax services. So These boxes will typically receive faxes via SIP
and send them through via SIP as well. Codec used are g711 & g723.

We need a consultant that can help us implement this on a development
environment. Please send your proposals and estimations of efforts and
availability.

If you think Asterisk does not make it at production scale with this, we
are open to receive offer of alternative solutions.

Thanks in advance,

Hakem,