[Asterisk-biz] LiveVoip LLC FreePhone UK 0800 Numbers StartingMarch 9th

erotimi at ebiitech.com erotimi at ebiitech.com
Tue Mar 8 22:08:39 MST 2005

Hi David

We make phone cards using Asterisk pbx. We are looking for a reliable
termmination service provider.
In addition to the countries listed below we are looking for termination in the
following countries: Nigeria, China, Taiwan, Jamaica and Guyana.
Please call me at (973)722-1209 between 10:00 and 12Noon Eastern standard time.