[Asterisk-biz] LiveVoip LLC FreePhone UK 0800 Numbers StartingMarch 9th

David Aldworth daldworth at teliax.com
Sat Mar 5 14:17:05 MST 2005

Again, for anyone interested, Teliax (http://www.teliax.com) can provide
international free phone service in the following countries:

Argentina
Australia
Belgium
Denmark
Finland
France
Germany
Hong Kong
Hungary
India
Ireland
Isreal
Italy
Japan
Korea, South
Luxembourg
Netherlands
Netherlands Antilles
New Zealand
Norway
Sweden
Switzerland
Thailand
United Kingdom

For all interested, please feel free to contact us off list for pricing
information.