[Asterisk-biz] Call Market update & DIDs

Andres at itranser.com Andres at itranser.com
Tue Mar 8 12:13:29 MST 2005

To say the true, the way to bill for DID is not easy. It may depend of
usage, concurrent calls, proporcition of DIDs compromised by line (ie, you
may have a E1 line serving 300 DID numbers or have that line serving only
30 DIDs), etc.

I think that a reasonable way to bill is

- a Setup Fee
- A minute rate

Due the fact that there may be DID numbers with a minimun usage (i.e,
people that ask for a DID an have a very small usage of it),  I would also
ask for a MINIMUN monthly fee (i.e, a minimun compromised usage each
month). If your minute usage monthly is greater than the minimun montly
fee, you will only pay for the minutes you use.  Also, you can setup
several service agreenment (i.e, a proporcition of 3 DID /line will be
billibale on a different price that a proporcition of 10 DID/line).  It
would be nice if your DID page specifies, in addition to concurrent and
codec calls allowed, the proporcition of number of  DID by number of real
line.

Also, in case you have the DID number forwarded to a real psnt number, you
will have to pay for that traffic at  your normal voip rates.

Andres Gorostidi  -  IT Operations Manager
e-mail: Andres at EuropeSIP.com

EuropeSIP - http://www.EuropeSIP.com
Global SIP Shop - http://www.GlobalSIPShop.com
C/Tierra de Barros, 2
28820 Coslada  Madrid (Spain)

Tel +34916733232 Fax: +34916695578
IAXTEL: +17003402658   FWD 501050

Alistair Cunningham <acunningham at integrics.com>
Enviado por: asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com
07/03/2005 12:21
Por favor, responda a
Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>

Para
Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>
cc

Asunto
[Asterisk-biz] Call Market update & DIDs

All,

Call Market 0.4 has been up for a week now. It's pretty stable, and I've
started work on 0.5. Uploads of terminations have been switched on. It's
running at 10 to 20 searches per day, but only one or two real vendors.
If you want to get in ahead of the crowd, now is the time to start
adding your terminations. I can't guarantee 100% stability before
version 1.0, but it should be reasonably good from now on. For those who
missed the earlier conversations, the URL is:

http://call-market.com/

For 0.5 I'd like to list DIDs as well as terminations. However, I'm not
sure how these are normally billed. Per number? Per minute? Both? Flat
monthly fees? Are there minimum numbers or minutes?

As always, I welcome you feedback and suggestions.

--
Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,