[Asterisk-biz] Call Market update & DIDs

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Mon Mar 7 04:21:51 MST 2005

All,

Call Market 0.4 has been up for a week now. It's pretty stable, and I've
started work on 0.5. Uploads of terminations have been switched on. It's
running at 10 to 20 searches per day, but only one or two real vendors.
If you want to get in ahead of the crowd, now is the time to start
adding your terminations. I can't guarantee 100% stability before
version 1.0, but it should be reasonably good from now on. For those who
missed the earlier conversations, the URL is:

http://call-market.com/

For 0.5 I'd like to list DIDs as well as terminations. However, I'm not
sure how these are normally billed. Per number? Per minute? Both? Flat
monthly fees? Are there minimum numbers or minutes?

As always, I welcome you feedback and suggestions.

--
Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,