[Asterisk-biz] Price

Robert P. McKenzie rmckenzi at rpmdp.com
Sun Mar 6 02:13:29 MST 2005

Dan na wrote:
> Hello All I am in the middle of creating a site that is going to be
> devoted in finding the cheapest VoIP service, I am looking at talking to
> all the different VoIP ld and local service providers, that support
> asterisk, and getting all the different area codes they offer, and
> housing it all on one system does anyone figure this will be a service
> people can use?

I think it would be of use.  I'm getting started with asterisk and VOIP in general, and while there are loads of decent
sites about setting up asterisk and voip in general, I haven't found a single site with links to the VOIP providers.
Even if they don't directly support Asterisk or not.

I'd be up for helping to support such a site, if you need space drop me an email off the list.

--
Robert P. McKenzie                 |   GammaRay Technical Services Ltd
rmckenzi at rpmdp.com                 |             rob at gammaray-tech.com
http://www.uk-experience.com       |      http://www.gammaray-tech.com

Ecademy Profile:   http://www.ecademy.com/account.php?op=view&id=64014