[Asterisk-biz] Price

Dan na workinggod at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 5 21:29:55 MST 2005

Hello All I am in the middle of creating a site that is going to be devoted
in finding the cheapest VoIP service, I am looking at talking to all the
different VoIP ld and local service providers, that support asterisk, and
getting all the different area codes they offer, and housing it all on one
system does anyone figure this will be a service people can use?

MSN® Calendar keeps you organized and takes the effort out of scheduling
get-togethers.
first two months FREE*.