[Asterisk-biz] Re: http://www.iaxtalk.com

steve steve at ngtel.de
Tue Mar 1 19:48:19 MST 2005

At 02:50 28.02.2005, you wrote:

>Anyone know if there is an Australian distributor yet? Shipping down
>here might equal the cost of the phone. Right now, I only want one,
>but could want up to 50 if they're any good.

hi jurgen,

you might call OB-WAN (no kidding !!) (www.ob-wan.com) as he is in direct
australia and direct distributor for Asia Pacific
Region.

  He is - besides us -  is also contributing to the development of the
PA1688 Phones directly with the producers
of the phones.

You cannot get a more DIRECT contact than:

- OB-WAN (http://www.ob-wan.com) for Australia/USA or
- NG:TEL (https://shop.ngtel.de) for EMEA.

I have to excuse for the non-finished shop yet, but to give you an overview
about the phones we distribute it's already good
for. We also can offer custom modifications of the Phone GUI as well.

The prices in the shop has not been updated yet, so please ask
sales at ngtel.de for available phones.

We currently have 100+ of Econ 20 in Black and white, and 20+ of Econ
10/20/30 on stock..

Econ 50 will be available 2Q 2005.

Greetings

Steve