[Asterisk-biz] Service Creation for Asterisk?

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Tue Mar 1 12:58:34 MST 2005

John,

Yes, as I said there are various commercial VXML browsers that can talk
VoIP to Asterisk, some on the same box. I prefer Cisco; there are others
such as Invores. None of them are properly integrated with Asterisk.
What I really want to do is:

exten => 1234, 1, VoiceXML(http://myserver/mydoc.vxml)

and not have to worry about routing or latency or failover to another
program (though of course there's often still an MRCP server to worry
about).

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
Telephony, Database, Unix consulting worldwide
+44 (0)7870 699 479
http://integrics.com/