[Asterisk-biz] OEM DIGIUM Quad T1 Card Clone ?

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 10:33:08 MST 2005

The Varion card is a great tool for testing. Its cheap, it works, it
can help you setup and use T1 signaling in a loop or to another
device. On the other hand, if the Quad T1 card is going to make you
any money including save you money then go with the Digium cards as
support is included in the price.