[Asterisk-biz] porting a livevoip toll free

Herman Webley herman.webley at blitzllc.com
Mon Jun 27 09:57:54 MST 2005

On 06/27/05 10:40:04, Justin B Newman wrote:
> Herman (et. al.),
>
> Theoretically, it's possible... but it depends on a variety of
> factors including who they bought service from, etc.  If they are
> behind on their payments to their service provider, the odds of the
> provider releasing the # for you aren't great.
>
> BinFone doesn't have great rates on toll free, but we do have
> experience porting toll-free numbers & would be glad to try if you'd
> like.

I've been in contact with Nufone.net. Apparently the have a preexisting
relationship with the vendor that supplied livevoip the tollfree
numbers, so everything should proceed smoothly. I'll let everyone know
how it turns out.

BTW I keep forgetting that I am already a customer of yours! Any word
on Florida DID availability?

Best regards,
Herman Webley