[Asterisk-biz] VoipJet welcomes LiveVoip Customers

Forrest Christian fwc at Mt.net
Sun Jun 26 12:42:56 MST 2005

alex at pilosoft.com wrote:

>On Sun, 26 Jun 2005, VoipJet Asterisk Biz wrote:
>

>>LiveVoip has declared bankrupcy, and former customers are wondering
>>where to send their VoIP traffic.
>>

>Talk to me when you acquire merchant account and last name.

You know, there are very good reasons why you may not want to use a real
merchant account anymore.   Unless you ship real goods to an
Address-Verified address, you are pretty much on the hook for any fraud
that occurs.   Someone buys thousands of dollars of  termination with a
stolen credit card you are pretty much screwed with a normal merchant
account.   With paypal you gain an added level of security.  Many fairly
large companies are moving toward a paypal-preferred payment method.

I for one am very happy with VoIPjet.   Their termination works reliably
and haven't had any problems at all.   Pricing isn't too bad either at
1.3cents US, from one minute on up.

-forrest