[Asterisk-biz] $3 Sale!! $3 Sale!! $3 Sale!! $3 Sale!!

Robert Goodyear me at jrob.net
Fri Jun 24 10:11:58 MST 2005

On Jun 24, 2005, at 9:48 AM, Rehan Ahmed AllahWala - Super Technologies
I wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I would like to budge in here, since its my posting here in the
> subject:
>
> We DO provide 24 hrs customer service via an online ticketing system,
> customer has to
> login and make a request.
>
> The reason to send out the 3$ email was so you guys can try it out.
>
> One of the customers from the list emailed that we are asking for the
> activation charge
> on the web site, where as in my email it didn't say so, i asked him,
> so what is the
> problem ?

Rehan, my friend, I appreciate your vehement response to my jab at you.
It shows you're listening. But let me clue you in a bit on the
subtleties of being a business owner. Writing this:

On Jun 24, 2005, at 6:28 AM, Rehan Ahmed AllahWala - Super Technologies
I wrote:

> yes, so  ?
>
> whats your point ?

...is a crappy way to be the face and voice of your many many many
companies. It has nothing to do with your ticketing system, your
response times, your well-justified stance of not supporting anything
beyond providing the DID and the packets across the internet. Is has
EVERYTHING to do with thinking about what you say when you say it. I
hope you take this advice in the spirit in which I offer it; as I would
hope we all learn a lesson from the likes of LiveVOIP, Karl J.
Vesterling and a handful of others who've not heeded the advice of Mark
Twain.

http://www.wilcherish.com/cardshop/quotes/twain7.htm

Regards,
-Rob.