[Asterisk-biz] $3 Sale!! $3 Sale!! $3 Sale!! $3 Sale!!

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala - Super Technologies I rehan at supertec.com
Wed Jun 22 15:25:11 MST 2005

Dear User,

We are Putting all our London Numbers on SALE for 1 week, so if you
ever wanted a London Number on your local mobile or land line number
to give your self or your business that English Look you always
wanted, here is the time.

You have to pay for 6 months which will be ONLY $18 for 6 months.

We also have great rates for Paris $5 and US Toll Free for Just $2

Login to your account and click on add more numbers.

Virtual Phone Line Service.
www.VirtualPhoneLine.com

Super Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida
http://www.supertec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, TODAY!
http://www.VirtualPhoneLine.com - Get A US, UK, EU Number, Forward it to
any  number in the world instantly.
http://www.PhoneOpia.com - SIP Based OPEN Phone Services.