[Asterisk-biz] RE: VISA - MC - Fraud

Mike asterisk.forum at teliax.com
Mon Jun 20 10:18:35 MST 2005

Yep and theres 40 million cards out on the loose now..

bet well see an increase in frauds soon.

Customer Business Customization
Teliax Inc

Téléphone - Internationnal / Phone - Worldwide: +1-303-629-8304
Sans frais - Canada & É.-U./ Toll Free -.Canada &  USA: +1-888-270-3688
Visitez-nous sur internet à/ Visit us on the Web:  www.teliax.com