[Asterisk-biz] RE: VISA - MC - Fraud

Mike asterisk.forum at teliax.com
Mon Jun 20 10:13:50 MST 2005

Email based transactions kill the purpose of realtime..

i prefer an API of some sort with vendor user/pass on https or something.

soap xml anything like versign does

email is taking a step back  and i mean way back..

but good ideas coming in ..

Customer Business Customization
Teliax Inc

Téléphone - Internationnal / Phone - Worldwide: +1-303-629-8304
Sans frais - Canada & É.-U./ Toll Free -.Canada &  USA: +1-888-270-3688
Visitez-nous sur internet à/ Visit us on the Web:  www.teliax.com