[Asterisk-biz] VoipJet is ALIVE AND WELL

VoipJet Asterisk Biz List asteriskbiz at voipjet.com
Sun Jun 12 20:06:01 MST 2005

Dear Customers,

I apologize that our customer service isn't always as fast as it should be.  You are right to be upset.

However, I want everyone to know that we make great strides in trying to keep our customers happy.  Not to name names, but regarding one of the customers who complained on the list: to make him happy, we removed the call limit restriction (see the FAQ) and looked into every single issue with our carrier.  Sometimes calls to certain countries don't go through the first time.  Rarely, they don't go through unless you are using the local telephone monopoly to terminate your calls.  And that problem takes time to diagnose.

As for lost passwords, we'll add a script ASAP.

Is VoipJet alive?  You bet!  When we first incorporated, our main competitor (who then had the whole market) said we wouldn't last one year.  Within a few short months, we topped the 'million minute' and 'hundred thousand dollar' milestones.  Right now, we are adding a terminating carrier that is one of the Ten Largest in the world.  Simply put, quality is going up!  And just to whet your appetite: prices are going down, like Trinidad under 8 cents.

We are also about to add a new hub in New York: and debating whether the connectivity should be pure Peer1.net or a mix of InterNap/Peer1/Mzima.  Feel free to email us with your opinion.

So we'll work on customer support, and not just for those who send us wire transfers.  We fought hard to become the largest IAX termination provider and we ain't going to lose it now!

Best Wishes,

John
VoipJet Inc. Support