[Asterisk-biz] Re: Is VoipJet still alive?

Hermann Wecke hermann at wecke.com
Fri Jun 10 22:32:04 MST 2005

Anton Krall wrote:
> My account freezed up about 3 days ago.. Send out an email.. No answer
> yet... Imagine if this was a voip providers been used by a SOHO or Medium
> Office...?

No one will use a single VoIP provider to route all the calls... if your
mission is critical, you will look for someone with a SLA. [1]
I use several carriers, so I never mind if A, B or C is down. The
fail-over rule will take place and re-route to the next one. Simple and
painless.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket:
[1] http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2005-April/103605.html
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2005-April/103624.html