[Asterisk-biz] LiveVOIP

Hermann Wecke hermann at wecke.com
Thu Apr 7 08:36:18 MST 2005

Mike wrote:
> RT (from bestpractial) is free and is aawsome.  It is all in perl and
> you can modify it do just about anything, including take tickets from
> asterisk.

No software will be good enough if you don't read/answer to the
messages. I'm a long time user of RT and I install it on every company I
worked for so far.

I don't know/use/make business with LiveVOIP, but my general feeling
about all those voip companies is: don't ever put all you eggs in only
one basket. If VoIP is your only "wait out" to the PSTN world, use
different companies to place your calls (I have about 6 companies to
place a call to the US, fewer to other countries). If you have a DID
with any of them, pray hard so your number will always work.