[Asterisk-biz] FCC and 9-1-1

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 05:38:56 MST 2005

Sorry, I'm doing alot of replying here.. I'm just posting things in
little groups... this should be my last post.. then I'll wait to hear
input.   On page 48 of the FCC document.. e-3 it says:

"...labels warning subscribers if E911 service may be limited or not
available..."

While we're not planning on doing this because we believe 9-1-1 is
important, this almost sounds like someone could provide VoIP without
E9-1-1 and simply send out a packet of orange stickers to the
end-user?!?!