[Asterisk-biz] RE: Asterisk Case Studies

Olivier Krief olivier.krief2 at laposte.net
Mon Jun 6 09:13:33 MST 2005

Eran,

As stated earlier, I really think a set of successful commercial Asterisk
implementations as a PBX is needed by all of us.
To make it happen, maybe we should gather a team and build some dedicated
tools.

If you get a reply to your request, I would very pleased if you could foward
it to me.
If don't get anything useful enough, maybe we could add our respective
effort to have this success stories list written.

Regards