[Asterisk-biz] D-Channels Dropping During Storms?

Jef.Kent jef.kent at snaptelecom.co.uk
Mon Jun 6 11:50:28 MST 2005

Matt

Not in my experience!  Must have been quite a storm.  Where all the circuits
from the same carrier?  They might have taken a hit on a piece of equipment
but that really isn't anything I've seen over many years in the industry.

Check your SLA but unless they were down for a long time you are a bit
stuck, even if there are provision in it.

JK