[Asterisk-biz] Re: beroNet does not reply to email and web inqueries

Peter Nixon listuser at peternixon.net
Sun Jun 5 13:07:34 MST 2005

On Friday 03 June 2005 11:19, Soner Tari wrote:
> Does anybody know why I cannot get response from Beronet via email or thru
> their web site?
>
> I could call them directly but I don't understand why they give their email
> address and web page, but do not reply.
>
> In case I cannot get in touch with them, does anybody know the contact info
> of their offices in Ankara or Istanbul?

Hi Soner

You can purchase Asterisk related interface cards, consulting and support
services from my company in Istanbul. We have an experienced team of Asterisk
programmers on staff and have a large number of commercial Asterisk
deployments. Our contact details are:

Suntel Haberleşme Sistemleri Ltd
Gazeteciler Sitesi
Yazarlar Sk 15B/6